2014-2015 Member of Excellence info
Member of Excellence 2014-2015
Revised Criteria as of June 11, 2014
Program date begins June 15th, 2014.
The deadline for submitting the Member of Excellence Application is June 15th, 2015.
Submissions must be made online using the online submission form. The form is not yet available. Once the form is available there will be a link to the form on this page. For questions or assistance please contact Tonia Nelson at email@example.com.
A Member of Excellence will receive a PDF certificate and Member of Excellence logo.
A Member of Excellence will attain a minimum of 8 of the following 14 criteria:
- Hold a current IAAP Certification (i.e. CAP as prescribed by the new curriculum).
- Attend at least one professional educational workshop, seminar, webinar, or conference (at least 60 minutes in length) and provide a short paragraph on how the training relates to your job or your role in IAAP. It can be an IAAP or non-IAAP workshop, seminar, or conference.
- Serve as a chapter, division, or international officer, committee chair, or committee member. Serve on a college/university advisory board for the office administrative program. (Any one of the above)
- Conduct a public career/workplace/profession related presentation, program or training at least 60 minutes in length. (Note that the presentation does not need to qualify for recertification points). Provide a short paragraph describing your presentation, program, or training event. This may be a presentation on IAAP membership if made to an organization outside of IAAP.
- Attend a minimum of eight (8) IAAP chapter, division or international sponsored meetings, programs or events, or webinars. Committee meetings may count for this criterion, but the meetings must be at least 1 hour in length.
- Recruit at least one new member.
- Integrate IAAP membership and involvement into annual performance plan or review.
- Be an Association Influencer for the current year.
- Serve on an IAAP working group for the current year.
- Participate in an IAAP HQ sponsored informational/training webinar (such as a Town Hall webinar) and provide a short explanation of topics the webinar covered.
- Contribute to OfficePro, a web community blog (as a writer), or be featured in a member spotlight in the web community or OfficePro.
- Demonstrate excellence in the workplace (employee recognition, letter from a boss).
- Serve as a leader at work or in another organization. (such as: United Way, community service organization, work place committee)
- Support The Foundation of IAAP (donation, participation in the Amazing Ride, item donation to the Silent Auction).
Download the Member of Excellence Criteria here.
Download Audit Suggestions and a tracking template here.